- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock is rich in details. A beaded dentil molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and burl veneered front panel.
- Aged dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 8.5″ (21 cm)
- Width 15.75″ (40 cm)
- Depth 5.25″ (13 cm)