- Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classically inspired floor clock makes a grand addition to our Furniture Trend Designs.
- The simple, yet elegant, flat top pediment of this floor clock is reminiscent of classic Greek and Roman architecture.
- The door is flanked by twin canted columns with turned top and bottom caps.
- The crisp, white dial is framed by a brushed-nickel bezel and features applied, brushed-nickel Arabic numerals with a black screened minute track and nickel hour and minute hands.
- The brushed nickel-finished grid pendulum and nickel-finished weight shells complement the bezel.
- Clean lines and a simple cutout on the base complete the composition.
- All glass panels on the front and sides are beveled. In addition, the upper side glass panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 83″ (211 cm)
- Width 31″ (79 cm)
- Depth 17.5″ (44 cm)